Jayne is joined by Brian Dirks, Dan Sandini and Aaron Stevens to discuss:
- Martin Luther King Jr.’s sexcapades
- Is Trump in political trouble or is he a slam dunk to get re-elected?
- It is getting clearer and clearer that the Obama administration was actively trying to make sure Trump lost the election and Hillary won
- Which Democrat is running the best presidential campaign to date?
- Future of the European Union
- Predictions, Duds and Studs
- The MLK tapes: Secret FBI recordings accuse Martin Luther King Jr of watching and laughing as a pastor raped a woman, having 40 extramarital affairs – and they are under lock in a U.S. archive, claims author
- This Poll Gives Strongest Evidence For Reelection Of President Trump
- Report: Obama’s Spying On The Press Was Far More Extensive Than Previously Thought
- Buttigieg Criticizes Trump for Not Serving in the Military While Defending NFL Anthem Protesters
- Democrats Don’t Want to Nominate a Candidate Who Looks Like Bernie or Joe
- Beto busts out at CNN town hall
- Evidence of Obama Administration Political Surveillance Beginning Mid-2012
- Centrist bloc loses majority in EU vote as Greens and euroskeptics gain, early results show
- ‘A new Europe is born’: Centre majority loses 40-year grip on EU parliament – as hard-right Italian Deputy PM welcomes the result and nationalist parties prosper across the contentment