DOWNLOAD | YOUTUBE
Two weeks from the 2018 Midterms, Jayne is joined by Aaron Stevens and Skip “The Man of the People” on this Conservative Council.
Among the hot issues are the caravan and Trump’s border wall, will the Dems take over the house?, the Obama factor and how Khashoggi may impact the midterms, voter fraud, Hillary’s chances at running again and the panel’s predictions and ‘Duds’ and ‘Studs’ of the Week.
Let us know what you have to say in JAYNE’S QUICK POLL:
- Midterm elections: 5 hot races that could help decide House control
- Some in migrant caravan ‘have significant criminal histories,’ from regions including Mideast: Homeland Security
- Obama Tells One Whopper Of A Lie. It’s About Lying.
- Turkey says Jamal Khashoggi ‘ferociously murdered’ by Saudi Arabian hit squad
- Why Would the Washington Post Hire Someone Like Jamal Khashoggi?
- Voter Registration Application Sent To Dallas Woman Who Died 29 Years Ago
- Dem Voter Fraud: Erick Erickson Drops Dems claiming voter suppression in GA in Epic thread
- Photos: Numbers at Trump Rally Dwarf Those at Obama Event – Infowars