DOWNLOAD | YOUTUBE
We’re in full election mode on this edition of Jayne’s Conservative Council with Mark Anderson, Tracy Honl and Brian Dirks.
They’ll discuss Oregon Gubernatorial candidate Knute Buehler, the ballot measure to end the state’s ‘sanctuary city’ status, the Kavanaugh circus, mid-terms and more. Plus their predictions and ‘Duds’ and ‘Studs’ of the Week.
- Oregon Poll Shows Leads For Gov. Kate Brown, Opponents Of Immigration Measure
- What’s Not to Like About Kate Brown?
- Leftist Protesters Freak Out, Claw At Supreme Court Doors While Brett Kavanaugh Is Sworn In
- Feminist Writer on Kavanaugh Supreme Court Fight: Divorce Your Republican Husbands
- Stephen Colbert ‘Late Show’ Writer Ariel Dumas: ‘I’m Just Glad We Ruined Brett Kavanaugh’s Life’
- Some anti-Kavanaugh protesters were paid to help make ‘viral moments,’ Vice News editor says
- Small Portland Crowd Mourns Brett Kavanaugh’s Confirmation: “My Heart Feels Shattered Every Time I Look at My Phone”
- SIREN: Pollsters Say Democrats Might Fall Short In Retaking the House…Which Could Trigger Another Meltdown
- Democrats’ first 2020 debate is only months away
- Michael Bloomberg wants to be your ‘boring’ president
- Taylor Swift shakes off political silence, endorses Tennessee Democrats
- Trump: No plans to fire Rosenstein