DOWNLOAD | YOUTUBE
Jayne welcomes back her “Election Panel” on this episode of the Conservative Council: Aaron Stevens, Skip “The Man of the People” and Dan Sandini.
On the agenda is Project Veritas exposing the swamp, testimony from Judge Brett Kavanaugh and Dr. Christine Blasey Ford over sexual assault allegations, Trump’s meeting with Rod Rosenstein, President Trump’s successes, George Soros funding of Fusion GPS and more. Plus predictions and ‘Duds’ and ‘Studs’ of the Week.
- After tumultuous Kavanaugh hearing, swing-vote senators weigh judge’s fate: ‘It’s a tough one’
- America tears itself apart over Trump’s ‘belligerent drunk sexual assaulter’ Supreme Court nominee
- Michael Avenatti Reveals Client Making ‘Gang Rape’ Allegation Against Kavanaugh
- Kavanaugh’s confirmation hinges on support from Susan Collins
- Chris Dudley Was Brett Kavanaugh’s College Drinking Buddy
- O’Keefe’s Project Veritas exposes the DSA Pajama Boys of the IRS
- Rod Rosenstein Might End Up Staying On Until After the Midterms
- George Soros Funded Fusion GPS, His Spokesman Confirms
- China Announces More Tariff Cuts to Spur Spending, Investment
- Opinion: Anatomy Of A ‘Shocking’ GOP Victory In A ‘Blue Wave’