Jayne’s Conservative Council is back for another conversation on the topics that affect our country most. Panelists on this episode are Skip “The Man of the People”, and Bob Niemeyer and Steve Beren who join the council for the first time.
They’ll discuss the increasing violence of the political left, Bob Woodward’s attack book on President Trump, Nike and Columbia Sportswear CEO’s opposing Oregon’s effort to end sanctuary status, Democrats leading the polls and what it means for the House and Senate, and will Judge Kavanaugh be confirmed? Plus predictions and ‘Duds’ and ‘Studs’ of the Week.
- Here’s What Happened the Last Time the Left Got Nasty
- Video: Far-left violence growing out of control
- Trump, White House attack new book from Bob Woodward
- Nike, Columbia Sportswear CEOs make personal statements opposing sanctuary law repeal
- Poll: Dems lead GOP by 14 points on generic House ballot
- ‘Shipwreck’: GOP grows fearful about losing Senate as candidates struggle, Trump support tumbles
- Will Florida Take a Left Turn?
- You Can’t Bribe Susan Collins