The Conservative Council sounds off on national and Oregon issues including:
- The 24-7 assault on President Donald Trump
- Trump’s sleazy lawyer Lanny Davis hooks up with the Clinton camp
- Robert Mueller going after Roger Stone
- Is it politically correct putting people in jail for plastic straws?
- Lefties behaving badly… Whoopi Goldberg slimes Judge Jeanine Pirro
- A new poll shows Kate Brown and Knute Buehler in dead heat for the Oregon Governor’s race
- ICE raids and Dems want to abolish ICE
- Plus Predictions and ‘Dud’ and ‘Stud’ of the week nominations
Is Twitter ‘Shadow Banning’ conservatives? We’ll look into the report with Matt Philbin of Media Research Center.
In the Oregon Hour, John Charles of Cascade Policy Institute fills us in on an initiative that has been filed to require voter approval of highway tolling. Also we’ll discuss Metro’s ballot referendum for a $653 million bond issue to subsidize low-income public housing projects.
You are welcome to call and give your opinion at any time. It’s toll-free: (888) 314-0440. And we welcome your input in Jayne’s Quick Poll…
- ‘What kind of a lawyer would tape a client?’ Trump unloads on Michael Cohen after recording shows the pair discussing campaign-season payoff to bury old affair with Playboy model
- Ryan says Trump just ‘trolling’ on threat to pull security clearances from critics
- Vice Claims Twitter Is ‘Shadow Banning’ Conservatives
- Santa Barbara Authorizes Jail Time for Handing Out Straws
- Portland police clear occupiers from encampment at ICE headquarters
- Kate Brown and Knute Buehler in a dead heat, new survey and pollster say