Jayne reacts to the controversy over Walmart removing “Impeach 45” t-shirts from its stores. Also, the resignation of President Trump’s EPA Chief, ICE protests, plus a Tacky Tabloid Update.
In the Oregon Hour, attorney Diane Gruber shares the outrage over the Oregon State Bar kicking conservative attorneys out of its Tigard headquarters.
And David Cross shares the latest numbers on criminal illegal aliens incarcerated in our country’s prisons.
- Walmart takes heat as it removes ‘Impeach’ Trump shirts
- Scott Pruitt resigns as EPA chief, Trump announces
- The Left Can’t Come To Grips With The Loss Of Power
- Mueller Taps More Prosecutors to Help With Growing Trump Probe
- VIDEO: Teen attacked at Whataburger for wearing ‘Make America Great Again’ hat