Jayne gives her take on the Inspector General’s report on Hillary Clinton’s emails and the North Korea summit. We’ll discuss MSNBC’s Chris Matthews comparing Republicans to North Korean soldiers with Curtis Houck, Managing Editor of Newsbusters. The Conservative Council will also have their say.
Also on the agenda with the council: Robert DeNiro’s Trump hating, the Democrats’ Blue Wave, one thing President Trump could do politically to get re-elected, and a local issue on the rental market in Portland, Oregon. Plus predictions and ‘Dud’ and ‘Stud’ of the week nominations.
- The Key to Trump’s Success in North Korea
- How Trump lost the summit before the photographers even left the room
- President hits back at Robert De Niro after ‘F–k Trump’ jab
- Sanford’s fatal sin: Crossing Donald Trump
- Anticipation builds for report on FBI’s Clinton probe
- Average Oregon renter can no longer afford a typical one-bedroom apartment, report finds