Jayne talks about President Trump’s pardon of conservative filmmaker Dinesh D’Souza.
And the double standard with Roseanne as she wrote about in her latest blog “Jayne Says: Are Conservatives Dancing the Left Wing Jig Again“.
The Conservative Council convenes for a conversation on the Mueller probe, Roseanne’s racist tweet, Starbucks racial sensitivity training, Colin Kaepernick, plus predictions and ‘Dud’ and ‘Stud’ of the week nominations.
In the Oregon Hour: Did Greg Wooldridge pave the way for Knute Buehler’s eventual victory in a low turnout primary election? And was there an orchestrated and funded plan for him to play the spoiler roll in the race to keep Sam Carpenter down by splitting the conservative anti-Buehler vote? Also the Forbes article on Kate Brown… could it be the key to her ruin or will the Buehler campaign have to find something else?
- Trump pardons Dinesh D’Souza
- Gowdy: Mueller hasn’t done anything wrong
- Gowdy on Mueller: Let the Man Do His Job!
- Gowdy: Nunes memo does not discredit Mueller probe in any way
- ‘Let the Truth Come Out’: Rubio Says Mueller Must Be Allowed to Finish Probe
- Napolitano on Trump’s ‘Spygate’ Claims: “I’d Want To See Evidence Before I Made An Allegation That Outrageous”
- ‘Roseanne’ Canceled at ABC Following Racist Tweet
- How to Fail Today’s Starbucks Racial Sensitivity Training
- The Arc of History Bends a Knee Toward Kaepernick
- Republican gubernatorial candidates fear vote split among conservatives