Jayne gives her take on Senator Rand Paul holding up the nomination of Mike Pompeo for Secretary of State before reconsidering, White House adviser Kellyanne Conway responds to questions about her husband’s anti-Trump tweets, Democrats file suit alleging a conspiracy to disrupt the 2016 election and more.
Paly is author of “Get It Together: Cultural and Practical Tips to be a Successful Adult“.
And Jayne wants your take on: A $1,000 per month cash handout would grow the economy by $2.5 trillion, new study says.
- Why Rand Paul Opposes Trump’s Nomination of Mike Pompeo for Secretary of State
- Kellyanne Conway says asking about her husband’s anti-Trump tweets is a ‘double standard’
- Devin Nunes: DNC lawsuit is a ‘fundraising scheme’
- Democratic Party files suit alleging Russia, the Trump campaign, and WikiLeaks conspired to disrupt the 2016 election
- Don’t call us snowflakes – it damages our mental health, say young people