Jayne talks breaking news: GOP reps refer Comey, Clinton, McCabe for criminal investigation.
The ‘Conservative Council’ joins Jayne to discuss Starbucks’ racial bias training, fired FBI Director James Comey, the Syria attacks, San Francisco demands the homeless filth be cleaned up, and Oregon Governor candidate Knute Buehler ‘skipping’ candidate debate forums, plus predictions and ‘Dud’ and ‘Stud of the Week’ nominations.
During the ‘Oregon Hour’, John Charles of Cascade Policy Institute discusses the sale of Wapato Jail and Multnomah County’s unwillingness to consider the 18-acre property as a homeless shelter, and the woes of WES.
- GOP reps refer Comey, Clinton, McCabe for criminal investigation
- Starbucks’ Howard Schultz “ashamed” after controversial arrest of 2 black men
- Starbucks to Close 8,000 U.S. Locations for ‘Racial Bias Training’
- The shrinking of James Comey
- Nobody Shows at DC Bookstore to Buy Comey’s Book
- Buehler Comes Under Fire For Skipping Oregon GOP Candidate Forums